Thus the heavens and the earth were completed in all their vast array.
2 By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh
3 Then God blessed the seventh day and made it
Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices;
my body also will rest secure,
because you will not abandon me to the realm of the dead,
nor will you let your faithful one see decay.
You make known to me the path of life;
you will fill me with joy in your presence,
with eternal pleasures at your right hand.
Truly my soul finds rest in God;
my salvation comes from him.
Truly he is my rock and my salvation;
he is my fortress, I will never be shaken.
How long will you assault me?
Would all of you throw me down—
this leaning wall, this tottering fence?
Surely they intend to topple me
from my lofty place;
they take delight in lies.
With their mouths they bless,
but in their hearts they curse.[
Yes, my soul, find rest in God;
my hope comes from him.
But now the Lord my God has given me rest on every side, and there is no adversary or disaster.
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
As far as you have a present and a future then you have a past. Everybody has got a past. Our past is made up of pleasant and unpleasant experiences but unfortunately a lot of women hold on to their unpleasant past that gradually becomes a scar that is eating up their future, preventing them from fulfilling their potential in life and discovering their true worth.
2. Factors- Reasons for Scarred Past
• Unresolved Issues
• Un forgiveness
• Mistakes and Choices
• Undermining Authority (i.e Parents, Teachers)
• Living in sin
• Youthful Exuberant
3. Consequences of not letting go of the past
• Can’t move forward or make progress in some areas of your life
• Filled with bitterness and Hate
• Brokenness and Damaged
• Can’t not fully enjoy the gift and joy of salvation
• Depression and Health issues
• Accepting suggestions from the Devil
• Can’t really work in the spirit of God
4. Deliverance from living in the past
• Give your life to the Lord Jesus Christ (Matthew 11:28-30,) (2 Corinthians 5:17-18)
• If it is possible to resolve the issue go head and resolve with people or person involved (Matthew 5:21-23)
• Whether resolved or unresolved make a decision to forgive, let go and move on (Colossian 3:12-17,) (Matthew 6:14-15) (2 Corinthians 2:5-11)
• Forgive yourself (Romans 8:1) ( Psalms 103:8-18)
• Make better Choices
• Give yourself to the word of God (Bible) and Prayers ( Psalms 37:3-6) (Psalms 102:17) (Matthew 21:22)
• Get active in the things of God in that way you are securing your future and letting go of the past
5. Benefits of letting go of the past
• Relived and Free
• Experiencing a wonderful relation with the holy sprit
• Healing and Good Heath
• Been filled with fruits of the sprit
• Enjoying life to the fullest
We hope that by the end of this study we will be liberated – free to be the women God has purposed us to be. It is about discovering the Queen in us and celebrating ourselves.
Send us a Message
Telephone : +44 7506519594 email@example.com